Join Waste Today and AMP Robotics on Wednesday, December 11th at 2:00 pm EST for an hour-long webinar as we examine the use of AI-guided Robotics for recycling, talk about how the technology works, debunk myths and discuss its application in the real world of today's MRF.
Over the last few years, the recycling business has had its margins squeezed by labor shortages and low commodity prices, while often losing value to contamination in recovered materials. Now with the application of AI-guided Robotics, recycling businesses are realizing the benefits of increased throughput, lower operational costs, overcoming labor shortages, improved workplace safety and better purity of bales for resale.
What you will learn:
• How AI and Robotics works, what it can do and what it can't
• Business situations where you can get the most benefit
• What processing lines yield the best results
• The installation process and ease of maintenance
• How data captured through AI can help optimize your operations