The Texas Packaging Summit was a daylong workshop hosted by STAR in San Antonio in June of 2015. At the summit, STAR explored some of the biggest issues facing municipalities, recycling processors, and manufacturers with regards to complex packaging. We looked at trends in what Americans are consuming and how our waste stream is evolving as manufacturers consider more than just “end of life” when it comes to the sustainability of packaging material.
We had a great time at the 2015 Texas Packaging Summit. There were so many great speakers and so much good information shared. That’s why we’ve uploaded all of the Summit presentations to our website. Feel free to use them as a reference whenever you need!
You can access all of the presentations by clicking the “Recycling Resources” tab on STAR’s homepage, then “For the Industry”, then “Presentations“. We’ve also provided links to each of the presentations below:
- Packaging Summit Opening Session: The Evolving Ton and Trends in Packaging
- Packaging Summit Panel: Community Resources and Best Practices to Handle a Changing Waste Stream
- Packaging Summit Keynote Session: Moving Toward Sustainable Materials Management
- Packaging Summit Panel: The Texas Business Story
- Public Policy Panel: Legislative Update and Recap from the 84th Legislative Session