Summit Program & Schedule:
Updated July 2017
We now have a preliminary schedule and agenda available for you to view and download here. Sessions and speakers are subject to changes, we will upload the most current schedule once any changes are made.
Call for Summit Participation: Become a Speaker or Panelist! (Now Closed)
We have closed the call for speaker proposals and are currently reaching out to potential speakers and panelists. Topics that will be discussed at Summit include:
- Commodity market trends
- The economics of recycling: jobs, local revenue, tax incentives, etc.
- Sustainable materials management
- Product stewardship and EPR
- Corporate social responsibility
- Municipal contracting and procurement
- Material quality
- Metrics and measuring the success of a recycling program
- Packaging and the evolving ton
- Alternative diversion technologies
- Recycling policy, ordinances, and legislation
- The economics behind organics diversion, food recovery, and composting
Thank you to our 2017 Summit Sponsors!
Lanyard Sponsor: NewGen Strategies & Solutions
Session Sponsors: Rehrig Pacific
Pen Sponsor: Smurfit Kappa