Registration is now open for the 2019 Texas Recycling Summit! Our packed exhibitor hall has SOLD OUT for three years in a row so do not wait to sign up for your booth space!
What can you expect from exhibiting at Summit?
- The attendance of approximately 200-250 professionals
- Educational sessions, equipment demonstrations, roundtable discussions, and training opportunities
- Tons of networking with industry professionals!
- Participate in Exhibitor Bingo where attendees stop by to learn about your company/organization
What do you receive as an exhibitor?
- Registration for an exhibitor booth includes one (1) full conference registration which grants access to all of the sessions and conference meals.
- Additional booth attendees can register for the full conference at a discounted rate of $250/each. Up to two (2) additional company staff can take advantage of the discounted full-conference rate.
- A 10×10 booth space with pipe and drape, recycling and trash cans, an eight (8) foot table and two (2) chairs
- Access to our educational tours, networking events, and award reception and dinner
Check out who was part of the 2018 Exhibitor Hall:
- Austin Resource Recovery
- Austin Wood Recycling
- Balcones Recycling
- Burns & McDonnell
- Busch Systems
- Carton Council
- Champion Waste & Recycling Services
- Cherry Companies
- Coastal Wire Company
- Cooperative Teamwork and Recycling Assistance (CTRA)
- Ecoimprint Promotional Products
- FCC Environmental Services
- Green Mountain Energy
- Heil of Texas
- HGACBuy Cooperative Purchasing
- Himes Service Company/Rise Equipment
- IT Recycling Group
- Keep Texas Beautiful
- NewGen Strategies & Solutions
- Pinpoint Wire Technologies
- Pratt Industries
- Rehrig Pacific Company
- Sidewalk Buttler
- Strategic Materials
- Tinsley Equipment Company
- Tricon Precast
- Van Dyk Recycling Solutions
- Waste Connections
- Waste Management
- STAR Regional & Topical Councils